The ability to use a computer effectively is now an essential life skill. Digital skills enable people of all ages to understand and use technology to improve their personal and professional lives.
ICDL Certification can help your professional life by making you more attractive to employers, while increasing your ability to communicate and access information and services in your personal life.
- Increase your employability, career potential and confidence
- Gain proven workplace digital skills, stand out to NZ and overseas employers
- Attain qualifications at your own pace through distance learning
- Access a range of information and services that can save you time, money and simplify your life
- Just 5 Easy Steps to Certification in up-to-date digital computer skills you need and want
Get Started on your 5 Easy Steps with your local test centre – click the Get Started button in the right side bar.
Read “Jump at the chance!!” for one graduate and former jobseeker’s experience of ICDL. Basic ICDL training is free for Jobseekers over 16, under the KiwiSkills programme.