Becoming an ICDL Accredited Test Centre (ATC) has significant benefits for your organisation and for your clients – whether they are businesses wanting to be come more productive, students wanting international certification, or individuals wanting to improve their job prospects or personal skills.
The 20/20 Trust are currently seeking reputable training and examination organisations from the academic, public and private sectors to deliver the ICDL programme in New Zealand.
Grow your training business with ICDL
The ICDL certification programme has a proven worldwide track record, with over 15 million students having achieved certification. The international standard ICDL certification has been adopted by major multinational companies and governments in national ICT skills development projects. And in August 2014 the 20/20 Trust signed a Lottery Grant Agreement for three years that will result in 7,500 unemployed people obtaining ICDL certification, though the KiwiSkills jobseeker programme.
The 20/20 Trust works in partnership with many schools, community trusts and privately owned training businesses to deliver these major projects, and have a constant requirement to expand our network into new areas.
Here’s how you can grow your business with ICDL:
- Use our ICDL ICT skills diagnostic software to show your clients exactly how they can increase their productivity
- Include an internationally recognised certification element to your current office IT skills training courses
- Give your clients access to our sophisticated testing system, which evaluates actual tasks completed on real office software
- Be automatically included in major projects requiring the delivery of ICDL certification
Here’s why you should grow your business with ICDL:
- Our social ethos means low risk – high reward. Minimal start up cost and no capital investment required for most organisations
- No need to carry stock, order from us only after you have sold the course places to students
- Low ongoing costs, ICDL is owned and managed on a non-profit basis
- Free consultation with our certification experts on how to integrate ICDL certification into your existing training activity as an added value service
- Becoming an Accredited Test Centre in the internationally and NZQA recognised ICDL programme adds to your organisation’s reputation and credibility