Fixed term (to mid December)
We are looking for a computer savvy, enthusiastic Administrative Assistant with a can-do attitude and loads of initiative to support the ICDL Programme Coordinator with client relationship management, general administration and reporting.
The role is based in Wellington for 20 hours per week (three days) with requirement to cover leave (increase to full time).
Preferred start date is 3rd April.
The 20/20 Trust is licensed to distribute and support ICDL digital literacy products in New Zealand, and operates digital literacy programmes including Computers in Homes, Stepping Up, Kiwiskills for Jobseekers and ICDL.
Qualities and skills we are looking for:
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work independently
• Willingness to be flexible and take on a variety of tasks
• Intermediate level knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
• Empathy for 20/20’s mission, digital literacy and digital inclusion
• Printing and distribution of candidate certificates
• Maintenance of database and records
• Support for ICDL team located outside Wellington
For further information please refer to the ICDL Administrative Assistant Job Description or call Karin 0800 694 235
Applications must include a cover letter and recent CV.
Applicants for this position must have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.