This module – available in New Zealand later in 2017 – sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
What are the benefits of this module?
- Covers the key skills and main concepts relating to digital marketing.
- Certifies best practice in digital marketing.
- Developed with input from practising digital marketing professionals from all over the world, ensuring relevance of module content.
The Syllabus sets out the specific knowledge and skills that make up this module, as informed by input from a wide range of expert input from the world’s leading computer societies and independent subject matter experts.
|Digital Marketing Concepts||
|Social Media Setup||
|Social Media Management||
|Online Marketing and Advertising||