Students with ICT skills enjoy an enriched educational experience, and they will be better prepared for life, work and further learning.
ICT skills also enable educators to use technology more effectively in the teaching process, thus achieving educational goals more efficiently, and in doing so save time and increase productivity.
Key benefits of ICDL training and certification include:
- Improve communication and collaboration by using technology to share tasks or join virtual communities
- Increase ability to facilitate access to information on the Internet to supplement work/study
- Foster creativity in students by using interactive multimedia tools
- Engage and motivate students by enabling them to use ICT skills in learning
- Better equip students for life and the workforce
Read “Lynfield College students gain ICDL certification” for one school’s experience with ICDL.
Read “My students are fully engaged in learning, preparing for work” – Sacred Heart students gain ICDL with 20/20 Trust’s KiwiSkills